Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Sunday, March 27, 2011

Spot Olympics a Success!

More later... but for now here's a couple of pics from yesterday's wonderful event benefitting Picasso Veterinary Fund.


(I think I'll just sit right here)

(being lured with cheese!)

(What a brave little guy!)

 (Sometimes one needs to be encouraged to come out of the tunnel)

(The above is the shot I was waiting to take the whole time! Little cute dogs are easy! Note the white fluffy dog in the background not being mauled).

(This was one of two semi-professional obstacle course dogs present. Note the quality of the picture!)

The day was very nice, there were people and dog treats galore, and I was able to buy freeze dried lamb lung, aka "crack for dogs," for my little guys. Good price, too!


Share