Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Sunday, July 31, 2011

Today At The Park

I am so freakin glad I'm doing this.

I saw a great expression recently.

Rescue work: I lost my mind but I've found my soul.

I would add that I also lost my wallet, but it's still worth it.

This is the second time Olive had been to a park in five years! She loves the grass and pulls you over to the trees, which she likes to sit under.





Van Cortlandt Park, Bronx, NY -- the tortoise, the hare and the pitbull!



Share