Friday, July 22, 2011
Today Olive got her bordetella shot and Sunday she is moving into a new kennel recommended by a fellow volunteer. I called them just to inquire about prices and while they are a bit more money, it's a very nice place. She will have her own run and will be a bit closer to most of the volunteers, so can have visitors. One of the other two places (the one I really wanted) was full, and the other was in a not-so-great neighborhood, and only one other volunteer agreed to see her there!
I am excited though honestly holding my breath about the 100 bucks more a month.
Everyone is stretched so thin right now, I know. If you can see your way to making a contribution, I'd be grateful. We are focused on getting her adopted and to do that, she will need to be made used to being out of the shelter. That is step two!
Here's the link.