Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Saturday, July 30, 2011

Olive is Doing Really Well

Sorry for little posting. Been a busy week. I'm going to take Olive out for two hours later this morning. We'll go to the park again, where on Monday she did so well. I've been updating the chip in and you can get news there without having to donate.

A team of people is posting signs on her behalf. I have an application a rescue uses to give to people who are interested to fill out, and she is being vetted on Monday.

We have volunteers going about three or four times a week to visit her and I'm hoping that keeps her from being lonely.

More later, including pics. My little bag of chicken, home made treats from The Barkery (carrot flavored and very fiberous!), and a bottle of water is all ready to go. I just have to remember my camera this time!


Share