Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Sunday, October 25, 2009

A Lousy Day

Well, what was supposed to be two dogs being put down was six eight, and the one below was one of my favorites.  I only found out because I went looking for her and couldn't find her.

This was Hannah, who I called "Hannah Banana." She liked to be brushed, liked having a bed, liked getting a bone to chew and on a good day she'd waggle her whole body at you.  It was the best and apparently the only reward for doing this work. I am going to miss her.




xoxo