Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Friday, October 9, 2009

Another Good One From Rolling Dog Ranch

Did I mention "... in beautiful Montana?"

Click the title or click here:

http://blog.rollingdogranch.org/rolling_dog_ranch_animal_/2009/10/here-let-me-show-you-how-to-do-this.html

I love these people's lives.  I love the fact they've taken in all these disabled dogs (and horses, and some cats, it seems). And I am not at all surprised that wonderful moments happen at their ranch all the time.  This link shows you one of those moments.  These folks are literally living my dream!

Check them out. If you have extra bucks, they are a good place to give them to.  They also are in the running for the grand prize at Animal Rescue's contest for Best Shelter.  When you go to the above link, see the bottom of the page; it shows you how to vote each day.  It's easy and quick.

Since I have a dachshund mix, I get a big kick out of seeing Daisy, Bailey, and now Dexter T. Dickens make their mark on the world and on these folks' hearts.




xoxo