Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Wednesday, August 17, 2011

What Is It With Pugs?

I like to find funny pictures of dogs, as regular readers will know. Some of the most popular posts on here are the ones with "funny pics."

So I'm scanning one of my usual places and I come across this:


How funny, I think to myself.

A few moments later, I see this:


Now, I don't know what it is about pugs that makes people want to strap a shark fin on their backs. It's true, I dressed my minpin and chi/dachshund as bananas for last Halloween, and they do have sombreros for Cinco de Mayo, but no shark fins. A shark implies something that can eat you, and I have a problem with that. I haven't been in the ocean since Jaws and I was 11 when that came out.

So, I began to see what I could find on this subject. I did a quick google search of pugs and sharks.

Amazing!







Maybe this explains it?


And here, a pug blog wtih a caption about shark week!

I don't get it.



Share