Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Olive Still Needs A Home Too!

 Olive came back from the adoption I set up for her. She has some issues but I am not giving up on her. The people who adopted her are lovely and wonderful, but Olive probably needs a somewhat quieter home and not so many visitors. Her right forever-home and person are out there.


In the meantime, I am boarding her along with Dixie. Here is a chip in if you care to help with those costs. At the chip in link there is a longer update on Olive. I would greatly appreciate you passing this around to your dog-loving friends. These pictures were the first time Olive had sat on grass that was not really weeds between concrete slabs in five years. We had a nice day at the park.


Click here for the page with the update.