Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Monday, September 14, 2009

Introducing Rolling Dog Ranch

When I have more time I want to do a proper post on these guys.  Bottom line, husband and wife team gave up their lives in the rough and tumble financial world (when things were good, mind you!) and instead bought a ranch in Montana (did I say BEAUTIFUL Montana?), and now adopt blind and otherwise medically challenged dogs and horses, to let them live out their days in the care of people who will love them.

These folks are living my dream. I want to say more about them and their wonderful mission, but for now here's a bit about their newest arrival, Teddy - a dog who was dumped on a sidewalk and left to fend for himself. (Don't worry, it ends well).


Be sure to poke around the Rolling Dog Ranch site.  These folks are truly angels. It will be worth reading, to be sure.

The title of this post leads you to Teddy's story, but here is Rolling Dog Ranch's main website page:
http://rollingdogranch.org/



xoxo