Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Friday, April 2, 2010

Good Friday

This photo would be more appropriate during Christmas probably, or another high holy day. But it has a dog and this is a mostly-dog blog. I took it at St. Dominic's Church in San Francisco when I was there last. Their 7:30am Mass was packed. It was a beautiful and reverent Mass, and of course I zeroed in on the dog in the statuary.

Have a blessed Passover and Easter, all.




Share

xoxo