Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Saturday, December 5, 2009

Great Note Cards Featuring Pit Bulls, by Animal Farm Foundation



Through my various searching and saving-of-links each day, I found these wonderful note cards. I ordered two three-packs of the "Hooray for Shelter Dogs" and am completely pleased.  I just noticed the historic postcards and am now ordering those. If you need a gift for someone who likes shelter animals, this is a good one.  They are high quality, very attractive, and each card has an explanation on the back of what the Animal Farm Foundation is accomplishing.





Here is a link to their foundation:   (They give grants! - kudos to this Hudson Valley dog-supporting organization!)

Here is the link to buy some cards (or click their "merchandise" link):


Share

xoxo (Thanks, Animal Farm Foundation, for all your good work!)