Now more than ever, you are needed to donate your old blankets, towels, and sheets to your local animal shelter. With financial cut-backs, repairs on shelters are often put off, so if it's drafty, the animals suffer. I know my shelter uses rags to stuff under doors. No kidding! Empty out those closets... this is your chance to get rid of stuff and do something useful!


Sunday, January 15, 2012

Still At It For Dixie And Olive

It's hard for me to believe that I still have two great dogs in boarding, but that is sadly the case. Below are some pictures I took yesterday of Olive. I didn't have my camera ready when they brought Dixie out so I will have more pictures of her another time.

I am also posting their chip in. I only had to raise a reduced amount this month due to a great month in December. People have been truly wonderful, and several have been repeat donors. I will say that, frankly, I am a little nervous about February. Each month we/I start at zero and have to raise now $800. How many times can you go to the same well without showing some progress?! I want to do a chip-in for the cat colony I'm feeding but before I do I'd like to show some progress on the dogs.

In the meantime, if you can see your way to contributing somehting towards their boarding for January, Id be grateful.



Wearing the coat a facebook fan sent her!

NYC was COLD yesterday - as well as today - so Miss Olive enjoyed her weekly chew bone in the car.


This has come to be known as Classic Olive. Ever-onward, with one ear up and one ear down.


Share